In the Spring Invisalign Package, you'll get...
FREE Consultation & Smile Simulation
Get access to professionals who know all there is to know about Invisalign.
Save on your treatment.
FREE Teeth Whitening
Make your teeth sparkling white with the free Teeth Whitening.
FREE Composite Edge Bonding
Repair chipped, cracked, uneven teeth with a free Composite Edge Bonding.
normally up to
FREE Removable Retainers
Maintain your new smile with free removable retainers.
0% Monthly Payments
0% Finance and payment plans are also available.
Total Spring Invisalign Package Savings
Why get Spring Invisalign Package Offer?
You'll get straight teeth without wearing braces
Having straighter teeth will let you smile confidently
You'll get chipped teeth fixed so your teeth look even better
With a healthy smile, teeth whitening will make your teeth a lot brighter
Say goodbye to crooked teeth. Say hello to a smile you can be proud of!
Our Invisalign patients say...
Hi! I'm Dr Kamil and I am an experienced Invisalign dentist who also holds a diploma in Clinical Orthodontics from the prestigious City of London Dental School.
My priority is always my patients' well-being and satisfaction so when you come in for a consultation, I will listen closely to your needs and answer any questions you might have.
Then, I will discuss each treatment option so that you can make an informed decision on which one is best for you.
What happens on the consultation day?
1. Your consultations will take place at the Quay Dental Care practice in Paignton.
2. You’ll be welcomed by our friendly team before meeting Dr Kamil Miechowicz, a Platinum Invisalign Provider. He will take the time to sit down with you and figure out exactly what it is that you want to achieve. He will check if you are suitable for treatment, and will answer all your questions to help put your mind at ease. From start to finish it’s about 30 minutes.
3. At your consultation, we will also scan your teeth and create a 3D Smile Simulation to show you how your smile could look after the Invisalign treatment.
4. We will explain the costs and payment plans with flexible payments from as little as £70 per month. One thing you should know is that we take the time to make sure you understand everything about teeth straightening treatment. You’ll get all the information you need before anything is signed or anything happens at all.
5. There’s no obligation to proceed with the treatment, if however, you decided you’d like to we will guide you through the next steps.
Meet Dr Kamil Miechowicz
Dr Kamil Miechowicz has over 11 years of experience in giving his patients the most beautiful smiles using the latest orthodontic techniques such as Invisalign & Damon Braces.
He is a Qualified Dentist with a special interest in Orthodontics, Cosmetic Dentistry and Facial Aesthetics.
He is Platinium Invisalign Provider, certified Damon Brace, Myobrace and Azzalure (Botulinum Toxin) Provider.
He earned his title in Dentistry from the University of Medical Science in Poland in 2005. He also holds a diploma in Clinical Orthodontics from the City of London Dental School.
Dr Miechowicz always strives to provide excellent results & a great experience to his patients, from the first consultation to the moment they reveal their new smiles. He is passionate about staying on the leading edge of orthodontics and cosmetic dentistry and invests hundreds of hours into ongoing training each year.
Dr Miechowicz is a member of the European Orthodontic Society (EOS), Internation Academy of Advanced Facial Aesthetics (IAAFA) and is registered with General Dental Council GDC No. 177208.
When Dr Miechowicz is not working, he enjoys surfing, fishing and spending time with his family.
When teeth are straight, they are much easier to clean and floss.
Food and plaque are less likely to get stuck in between them, reducing the chances of plaque build-up, tooth decay and gum disease.
Straight teeth last longer. When your teeth are crooked your bite isn’t even. All of your biting force is on the weaker, more vulnerable parts of your teeth, leading to premature wearing.
Straight teeth can prevent unnecessary force on the teeth and supporting bone joints, preventing headaches, facial and jaw pain, such as TMJ.
Aligning your teeth can improve your self-esteem and happiness. A beautiful smile increases the amount you smile, which in turn leads to various health benefits, like lower stress and a higher level of life satisfaction. Straight teeth can improve confidence either in the surface or deep down within.